Zocko's Journal

All about Zocko, the crazy pirate who *will* take over the world someday!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Neverland

Life often revolves around my latest art project whether that be sketching, making movies, or writing novels. Friends are the most important thing in my life (including Jesus) but a close second would be trying to take over the world. My flip side is crazy and outgoing so beware if you see me wearing pink hair.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Canadian Comrades


Neil: Great guy from Calgary with a wonderful sense of humor and ample amounts of patience to boot. Neil was always relaxed, ready to go, and didn't mind being around a bunch of girls --- not that we were demanding or anything. Go us!

Jennifer: Cheerful and cute, Jen had hilarious stories to tell and always remained positive. Sounded like Jen had a tough job back in Calgary but that didn't deter her awesome attitude one bit. Yay Jen!

Vivian: I met Vivian while dragging my luggage up the hill toward the temple. Vivian loves to be around people but it was difficult for her to navigate Japan because everyone thought she was a local.

Anne: Down to earth girl with an adventurous heart. Like me, Anne was braving the land of Takayama on her own. Even still, Anne had lots of friends -- and for good reason! She was funny, interesting to talk to, and always offered a smile or kind words when needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home