Zocko's Journal

All about Zocko, the crazy pirate who *will* take over the world someday!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Neverland

Life often revolves around my latest art project whether that be sketching, making movies, or writing novels. Friends are the most important thing in my life (including Jesus) but a close second would be trying to take over the world. My flip side is crazy and outgoing so beware if you see me wearing pink hair.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Odaiba PuriKura!

After watching Tatsuya pose all the time I finally decided to invent my own. The gun pose became my trademark and you'll see it in alot of the photos. I think it turned out well ... don't you? But the guys can't pull it off so good haha!








This was edited in Photoshop where I added Musketeer hats because I ran out of time on the actual photo booth editor system. Yes, you're timed.










Yep! I love Tatsuya, Chinopan, and Sayaka very much <3!!!











Chinopan and I hung out earlier and talked about my friend Jenny, who absolutely refuses to dance even if it means global calamity (which Jenny would actually approve of). When forced, Jenny will raise her fingers and move them left to right. In this picture Chinopan and I are doing the "Jenny Dance".

<-- He looks like a model doesn't he? -_- Actually they all do.

4 Comments:

Blogger notme said...

Ahhhh! That's so awesome! Yeah, after seeing these, the western photobooths have a long way to go! I only wish these were larger, you've got some kickin' poses going on there! Rock on matey :D

9:32 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Tatsuya! Even with you showin' a brother love he still gots tO strike a pose.Geez... (^-<)

12:48 AM  
Blogger Zocko said...

Rocking on is what I do best, Kev! Keep in touch!

Yeah, Tatsuya is always posing. I still can't figure him out.

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss purikura! Damn North America and screw you! All these lies about my dancing. *scoff* Just because I wouldn't dance with Vince and you doesn't mean I don't... well okay.. maybe it does.

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home