Zocko's Journal

All about Zocko, the crazy pirate who *will* take over the world someday!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Neverland

Life often revolves around my latest art project whether that be sketching, making movies, or writing novels. Friends are the most important thing in my life (including Jesus) but a close second would be trying to take over the world. My flip side is crazy and outgoing so beware if you see me wearing pink hair.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Sayonara Party!

Tatsuya did beautiful Hair-make before rushing me to Atami Station. We spent a great amount of time and money getting to Odiba where we ate and did Pura Kura with Chinopan and Sayaka. While waiting for a zombie slaying game to end, Chinopan did an awesome TERMINATOR impression. He's my hero.



Then at night everyone played badminton together (except Tatsuya because his hair would get ruined). For dinner we met Makiko at Johnsons. Makiko was excited to see me again and bought fondue (which everyone ate while I wasn’t looking) and a cute double star necklace for me.
And somehow, after spending less than a week in Yokohama, I had fallen completely in love with these people. It was impossible to say goodbye and I couldn’t hold the tears back for anyone. Tatsuya managed to pry Makiko and I apart eventually. At Yokohama station I said farewell to Atsune, Chinopan, and Nami-chan ... which was even harder after spending two nights together. Tatsuya managed to pry me away before we could miss the last train to Atami.

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

4:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

7:48 AM  
Blogger Zocko said...

Thanks everyone ^-^! After entering your blog you can add a "guestbook" simply by clicking on Settings - Comments - Who Can Comment <-- change it to Anyone!

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home