Zocko's Journal

All about Zocko, the crazy pirate who *will* take over the world someday!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Neverland

Life often revolves around my latest art project whether that be sketching, making movies, or writing novels. Friends are the most important thing in my life (including Jesus) but a close second would be trying to take over the world. My flip side is crazy and outgoing so beware if you see me wearing pink hair.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Super God!

God was really pulling some strings on Saturday morning. Instead of travelling straight to Tokyo I stopped in Kyoto due to a sudden bought of exhaustion. Earlier LIV (this crazy cool Lebanese hippy guy – See photo) had mentioned an excellent place to stay in Kyoto: Backpackers K. So there I headed with my abundance of baggage. I arrived at approximately 1:00 PM, booked a room, tossed my baggage under the table and collapsed on the bed until 7:00 PM; which is when I leapt from bed and hurried into town for a bite to eat before all the restaurants closed.

When I returned to bed at 11:00 PM my French neighbours had the TV cranked up unkindly, so I groggily stumbled into the common room still wearing my pajamas and fed the computer money. A pretty girl named Melissa attempted to sit across from me but the chair collapsed beneath her. Melissa and I had so much in common (loved the Japanese boonies, teaching English, friends getting married in the summer) and began to talk, not realizing how fast time was passing because there were still three Japanese people sitting on the couch nearby.

Suspiciously, these Japanese people had turned the couch so they could watch Melissa and I. (Okay admittedlty we were watching them too. Earlier I saw Chinopan sitting at a desk and thought "That guy had good vibes ... I wanna talk!" but then Tatsuya entered and totally shocked me with his glitteryness.) Melissa said they probably wanted to talk but suddenly the Japanese girl hurried to bed before I could say goodnight! I felt kinda bad so when both Japanese guys rushed by a few minutes later I quickly shouted “Oyasumi nasai”! They kinda stumbled and started talking and running really fast. Soon there was tons of racket upstairs and a few minutes later all three Japanese returned to the common room looking slightly nervous. After I instigated conversation (now feeling slightly aware of my fluffy pink pajamas) Yuki Chino, Nami Kayama, and Tatsuya Maezawa introduced themselves. They invited me to hang out together the following day and I accepted, though Melissa had already planned Geisha dancing. Wah!

Meet CHINOPAN! Somehow he understood all my half English, half Japanese stories. Chinopan is hilariously amazing and always surprised me with his impersonations of termintor and more. He had the cutest smile ever and a radiant soul. I can't explain it. I love you Chinopan!











I'll never forget NAMI because she was amazingly cute, sweet, and STRONG too! Once Nami took me for a ride on the back of her bicycle. She even brought me deliciousness from her bread store and dressed me up for Disneyland. I love Nami-chan so much! We're sisters forever!











TATSUYA is a Japanese Prince, who kinda scared me at first because he looks like a model or someone you're not supposed to talk to. But in reality Tatsuya is a sweetheart. It took Tatsuya about five seconds to fill my agenda with plans that included all his friends (he's obviously a people magnet and the ultimate poser ...) I could never pull the camera out fast enough to get a normal shot. Anata wa ichiban, Tatsuya-san ~_^!

24 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Amen! Thank God! It was so great talking to you...I haven't laughed like that in a long time! We were obviously meant to meet. Its amazing how you can feel so close to someone you've only just met. I wish we got to hang out some more...Maybe have a few japan-aventures, or a purikura here and there (^-^) but hey, there's always next time, right?

I still want a purikura, though!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Zocko said...

Aaaaahhhhmen - Ace Ventura

I hadn't laughed so hard either! There were so many weird God-instigated coincedences that led up to me meeting you ... so we gotta keep in touch sister! We can do PuraKura when I return to Japan.

When's your friends wedding? Can't wait to see all the Geisha pictures in your blog but mom's kicking me off now. Grrr! *shakes fist*

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

11:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

1:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

6:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home