Zocko's Journal

All about Zocko, the crazy pirate who *will* take over the world someday!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Neverland

Life often revolves around my latest art project whether that be sketching, making movies, or writing novels. Friends are the most important thing in my life (including Jesus) but a close second would be trying to take over the world. My flip side is crazy and outgoing so beware if you see me wearing pink hair.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Hanami in Kyoto!

Yesterday I took a train to Kyoto again. I met Donat’s friend Walter who was headed to Yokohama for a wedding. After arriving at the station Tomo and Miki took me to Nijo Temple. The temple floor would squeak under every footstep – a safety measure implemented to keep the emperor safe from ninjas. We visited so many temples and gorgeous gardens that I can't remember the names ... but they were all awesome and if you go to Japan visit Kyoto (but make sure you have a guide cause otherwise you'll get lost)!

I met TOMOHIRO in Kanazawa when I was all dressed up Geisha-like actually. He love's chocolate and manga comics so we got along really well! His father, MIKI, was incredibly kind and treated us both days all the time! I wish my father was more like him *sniff*. Thanks guys ^-^ I had so much fun!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home