Zocko's Journal

All about Zocko, the crazy pirate who *will* take over the world someday!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Neverland

Life often revolves around my latest art project whether that be sketching, making movies, or writing novels. Friends are the most important thing in my life (including Jesus) but a close second would be trying to take over the world. My flip side is crazy and outgoing so beware if you see me wearing pink hair.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Japanese Style

Jang and Makiko were talking in the cafeteria when I returned to Shin-Osaka’s youth hostel. It was Jang’s last night so we took some authentic Japanese photos together (the ones where you don’t smile) but only MAKIKO could pull it off. That girl is absolutely gorgeous! In fact Makiko could be a model but she'd rather improve her already awesome English and visit foreign countries. Jang is pretty cute too. Love ya guys ^^





Even phones can be friends ^ Japanese people have to wear
business suits all the time so they express their individualism via phone straps and colored cases. I spent the night cursing my crappy 4 day Kansai Pass because it only worked on transfer trains, meaning I’d have to walk alot over the next few days.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

5:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, looked like lots of fun ^^

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home